I feel like I haven’t done a workout video in forever! Here’s a HIIT session that can be done anywhere. No equipment necessary for this workout! A couple things to remember while doing this workout.
- While doing squats, keep your back straight & chest out. Make sure your knees are not going past your toes.
- While planking, keep your butt DOWN and back straight. Keep your neck in a neutral position with your spine to prevent strain.
- While doing butt kickers, make sure your heels are kicking your butt with every rep. As fast as you can with good form to get your heart rate up.
- While doing jumping jacks – speed is key! Keep good form and really get your heart rate up.
It’s important to keep good form, while maintaining good speed. That’s what HIIT is, getting your heart rate up and bringing it back down is what helps you burn fat quickly. That will be explained more in my post tomorrow about why 30 minute workouts are proven to be the most effective!
I would rather you go slow with good form than compromise your form for speed.
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE < CLICK ME
VIDEOS ARE POSTED THERE BEFORE MAKING IT TO THE BLOG.
- Squat W/ Ab Twist
- Bring knee to opposite elbow each time – alternating legs as you go for the full 30 seconds.
- Plank Jacks
- Keep your back straight and really tighten your core for protection.
- Spiderman Plank
- Alternating legs – bring knee up as far as possible. Keep back straight and butt down.
- Butt Kickers
- You should be able to do this one with speed! Get your heart rate up.
- Ab Lifts
- Bring your legs down without touching the floor and power up. If that’s too hard – Just pulse up without bringing legs all the way down.
- High Plank W/ Glute Kickback
- Keep back straight and neck neutral. If this is too hard and you are compromising your form, place opposite knee on the ground and kickback from there. Really think about squeezing your glutes at the top.
- Switch Legs ^
- Jumping Jacks
- Finish strong with fast jumping jacks to get your heart rate back up.
Repeat this 4x with a 60 second break between each round.
Let me know how this workout goes for you! I hope you love it!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL < IN CASE YOU FORGOT TO CLICK THE LINK ABOVE
all my love,